Saturday, October 3, 2009

Indian filter coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian filter coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "Culture

Coffee is something of a cultural icon in Andhra, Kannada and Tamil cultures. It is customary to offer a cup of coffee to any visitor. Coffee was originally introduced by Baba Buden to South India in 16th century and became very popular under the British Rule. Until the middle of the 20th century traditional households would not use granulated sugar but used jaggery instead in coffee."

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for the information. I'm a big fan of filter coffee as well. And I admit that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And I love being part of the filter coffee (kappi) culture down south.
    I love my coffee to such an extent that I brought a Fresh And Honest Coffee Machine for my office. Its more than just satisfying, believe me. Its saves me and my employees endless trips to Coffee Houses.
    I just wanted you to know that
    Fresh And Honest offers patented Swiss fresh milk vending machines in India at only the installation cost for corporates. Owners now have the option to pay either per cup of filter coffee or buy coffee beans per KG. Their 24/7 free vending machines upkeep along with a 4 - 24 Hr service turn around time makes them one of the most preferred coffee vending machine provider in the country
    http://www.fresh-honest.com/

    Thanks
    Marina Lobo

    ReplyDelete